Newport Beach CA home sellers need to know more information before making decisions about listing and selling.
Newport Beach now has 304 homes listed active for sale (according to CRMLS multiple listing service). Current average listing price at Newport Beach home for sale is more than $3 million.
Snapshot of Newport Beach home selling data for last year 2016:
- 911 Newport Beach homes sold last year during 2017
- $2,044,503 was average Newport beach home sold price last year.
- 2,447 SF was average interior size of those sold homes
- Buyers paid more than $835 per SF average interior size for those Newport Beach sold homes.
- 88 days was average time on the market for those sold homes.
This year’s Newport Beach market snapshot data (as of February 23, 2017:
- 106 Newport Beach homes were sold so far this year (as of Feb. 23, 2017).
- 2028374 was average Newport beach home sold price during that time.
- 85 days was average time on market for those sold homes.
— Newport Beach homes are now listed as “active with buyer purchase contracts” or “pending” on CRMLS.
— days is average market time for Irvine to theoretically to sell all homes now on the market at current pace of home selling.
Newport Beach 2010 demographic information according to the United States Census bureau:
- Newport Beach had population of 85,186
- 38,751 households, out of which 8,212 (21.2%) had children under the age of 18
- There were 21,080 families (54.4% of all households).
- 44,193 housing units
- 21,224 (54.8% of the housing units) were owner-occupied
- 17,527 (45.2% of the housing units) were occupied by renters
- 50,511 people (59.3% of the population) lived in owner-occupied housing units.
- 34,273 people (40.2% of the population) lived in rental housing units.
By Harrison K. Long – REALTOR® and professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Honored as “Orange County REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County Association of REALTORs®. Source of information for this article is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents.
Source of information for this article is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents.
Our purpose is to help our real estate clients to be happy with their decisions and the home selling and buying process. – “What Newport Beach CA home sellers need to know”