Eastbluff at Newport Beach is one of the special residential villages at this ocean oriented city and place in South Orange County.
Eastbluff has separate neighborhoods, including the Bluffs originals, Bluffs plaza, Bluffs park homes, Bluffs homes on the bay, Bluffs tennis villas, Eastbluff Lusk, and Eastbluff Macco homes.
Eastbluff home sales for 2010
- 62 homes sold during 2010
- Average sold price was $799,476
- Per SF average sold was $411
- Low sold price was $417k and high was $1,637k
- Average list price was $830,902
- Time on market average 107 days for sold homes
Newport Beach all home sales during 2010
- 689 Newport Beach homes sold during 2010
- Average sold price was $1,411,922
- Average list price of those sold homes was $1,515,000
- Average size interior was 2230 sf
- Per SF average sold price was $519
This information is from the Southern California MLS and does not include that for new homes sold by builders, for sale by owners and those at trustee auctions at end of foreclosure.
Also see article – Trustee Auction Sales After Foreclosure and Newport Beach Homes – click here
For seller and buyer opportunities for homes and real estate at Orange County, California, Newport Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Corona del Mar, Newport Coast, Huntington Beach, or Costa Mesa, please contact us.
Harrison K. Long – solutions for real estate and business – REALTOR® and broker associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – 949-854-7747 (phone) – ExploreProperties@gmail.com (email) – CA DRE 01410855 – SFR short sale and foreclosure resource certified by the National Association of REALTORs®.