Corona del Mar CA real estate market update – July 19, 2016
Corona del Mar is one of the most popular and sought-after areas for residential living and investment in Southern California.
Where the average selling price of a home is more than $2.5 million, investors are still attracted to their CDM opportunities.
- $2,538,547 – average sold price
- 2524 SF – average interior size
- 87 – average number of days on the market for those sold homes
23 Corona del Mar homes sold last year during June 2015
- $2,762,000 – average sold price
- 2,539 SF – average interior size
- 66 – average number of days on market for those sold homes
Corona del Mar now has 99 homes listed for sale
- Click here to see Corona del Mar homes that are now active listed for sale.
- $3,933,000 – current average list price
- 2,922 SF – average interior size
- 93 – average number of days on the market for these listed homes
The CDM estate home at 415 Avocado is now the most expensive home now listed for sale at Corona del Mar – with price tag of $24,700,000.
By Harrison K. Long, Realtor and Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855. Broker associate at HomeSmart Evergreen Realty. Contact me at 949-701-2515 for more information about Corona del Mar homes – and the buying or selling process for CDM and Newport Beach CA homes and real estate.
See – LiveCoronadelmar.com
See – LiveAtNewportBeach.com
“Corona del Mar CA real estate sales market update and report”